This applies to more than just the barn! What if these were our basic business ethics, instead of the corporate overlay we currently have in all our systems? Political debate could become civil again and return to rational and kind discourse.
Cowgirl Code of Ethics
- Always leave things better than you found them.
- Return things to their proper place.
- Consider the entire herd in all decisions.
- Protect the very young and the very old.
- Treasure wisdom and pass it on.
- Remember what’s really important and stay flexible.
- Only make promises you can keep.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Give back whenever you can.
- Stay calm and grounded, no matter what.
- Question authority; respect and support leadership.
- Share because it feels good.