Cowgirl Code of Ethics
- Always leave things better than you found them.
- Return things to their proper place.
- Consider the entire herd in all decisions.
- Protect the very young and the very old.
- Treasure wisdom and pass it on.
- Remember what’s really important and stay flexible.
- Only make promises you can keep.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Give back whenever you can.
- Stay calm and grounded, no matter what.
- Question authority; respect and support leadership.
- Share because it feels good.
(c) Jade Beaty 2013